In the sign industry today, there are many options to aid in the success of your business. From organizational signage and mobile marketing to other powerful advertising tools, there is plenty to choose from. There are also signs that are key to remaining in compliance with local ordinances, and therefore avoid heavy fines. Americans with Disabilities Act or ADA was passed in 1990, and protects the rights of individuals with special needs in the public. We have a team that wants your business to succeed, and we will be sure to provide the sign package that answers your specific ADA compliance needs!
Below are some of the standards required with the Americans with Disabilities Act:
- Signage in all permanent rooms and space within facility
- Navigation signs and information signs throughout the establishment
- Safety signage must be raised, and feature grade 2 braille
- Stairwell signs must be placed by doors within stairwells, and should feature floor level, level of exit, and roof exit
- Some municipalities require illumination on ADA compliant signs
If you think you may need to have your current ADA signs evaluated, give us a call! Are you opening a new location that needs a complete package provided? We have a solution for that, too! We are a phone call away, and you are only a free consultation away from your ADA sign journey!
GET A QUOTE
[iphorm id=”1″ name=”Contact Form”]
CUSTOM SIGN COMPANY, BUSINESS, STORE, SHOP
LOCATIONS: Kyle, Buda, Austin, San Marcos, Lockhart, TX